- Rabbi Trusts
- Tactical Momentum Strategy
- ETF Portfolios
- Active Stock Trader
- Retirement Calculator
Cantu Tactical Wealth Management provides retirement money management needs for wealth preservation and retirement income portfolios. Accounts include 401k rollovers, IRAs, foundations, endowments, 401ks, 403b7s, defined benefit plan rabbi trusts and individual investment accounts.
FREE FEE ANALYSIS AND RETIREMENT PLAN
Cantu Tactical Wealth Management provides a free fee analysis and retirement plan. The fee analysis shows all fees, commissions and reveals any hidden fees and expense ratios to the investor. A comparison will be provided of any improvements and cost reductions in our portfolio management.
A retirement plan is provided with a net worth statement and a look into the future revealing your number necessary for achieving a successful retirement. The plan compares the performance of your current investments in a steady robust U.S. economy and a slow U.S. economy. It compares strategic money management vs. Tactical active money management.
Our goal is wealth preservation and wealth creation focused on performance. We pursue this by mitigating the downside while taking upside opportunities in changing markets. Performance is our goal regardless of market trends. – Joe Cantu, Chief Investment Officer
The “Fee Analysis” shows all current fees, commissions and reveals any hidden fees and expense ratios you are paying in the management of your retirement portfolio. A comparison will be provided of any improvements and cost reductions in our portfolio management.
This is a “second opinion” of how your retirement money may be managed. This is a free look from a fiduciary firm who puts the best interest of the client retiree first. Learn how reducing the fees, commissions and expenses may be applied to the performance of your portfolio.
What is included:
1. All current fees you are paying will be disclosed.
2. Understand the amount of possible commissions you are paying.
3. Find out the hidden expense ratios taken out of your mutual funds costing you money.
4. Any 12b-1 fees will be revealed that you are paying and may result in poor performance.
5. Past performance of your current investments will be displayed.
6. Discover a possible better way to manage your retirement assets with lower costs.
A retirement plan is provided with a net worth statement and a look into the future revealing your number necessary for achieving a successful retirement.
What you get in the retirement plan:
1. The plan compares the past performance of your current investments in a steady robust U.S. versus any improvements which may be suggested.
2. A look into the future with a strong U.S. economy of the portfolio performance will be provided.
3. A look into the future with a weak U.S. economy of the portfolio performance will be provided.
4. A comparison with possible improvements will be provided.
5. Important: Your “retirement number” will be provided. This number is the number you need to achieve if you are saving for retirement in order to maintain your current lifestyle.
6. A net worth statement will be provided.
7. A comparison of strategic money management vs. Tactical active money management “Income Portfolio” will be provided. See a retirement portfolio designed to perform in up and down markets.
8. A look into the future of the cash flow in your retirement years will be provided.
9. An estimation of what you will pass on to your heirs will be provided.
10. A recommendation of wills, estate planning and trusts will be provided.
Please follow these simple steps to receive your free “Retirement Plan and Fee Analysis”:
Contact Cantu Tactical Wealth Management by telephone or email.
Free 2nd opinion consultation. There’s no charge to talk.
Help complete a fee analysis and retirement plan worksheet over the telephone or by email or fax.
With a goal of 72 hours turn-around time you will receive your free fee analysis comparison and retirement plan. Once you receive your plan there is no obligation to do business with us.
If you would like, we can serve as your retirement tactical money managers with no commissions* and a flat annual fee ($100,000 minimum per account).
Custodian choices are nationally recognized firms. The firms offer high transparency of viewing your assets online. You will see every move we make in the retirement money management process keeping your best interest in mind.
Why do we offer these services free of charge?
We believe we can help in making improvements in retirement money management portfolios by reducing costs in the pursuit of performance. You are the judge of our retirement plan and “second opinion”. Worst case, you walk away with a great education. You will know where you are today and how you may need to make improvements to your current retirement money management plan moving forward.
*The custodians offer commission free trading. However, on rare occasions there may be a very small ADR foreign tax fee or exchange fee.