To Become a Client of
Cantu Tactical Wealth Management
If You Are Considering Us As Your Investment Adviser, Please See the Following Step-by-Step Process
GLOBAL TACTICAL ASSET ALLOCATION MANAGEMENT
1 We welcome your telephone call and would love to hear from you. Please Contact us via our Contact Form or telephone and we will answer any questions you may have in the account opening process. I may be reached at the following numbers: Texas (713) 992-5153 or Florida (305) 454-7300
2 We will send you a proposal of the beginning portfolio holdings in the Cantu Tactical Momentum Strategy. There is no charge for this proposal; however, the minimum account size that we manage is $250,000.
3 A simple transfer form is all that is required if your assets are at Fidelity or Schwab with our management agreement. Additionally, you will receive our ADV Part 2, which describes our firm’s business practices. You may receive new account paperwork for Fidelity or Schwab, if you do not currently have one of these Custodians, by fax or email. Cantu Tactical Wealth Management does not custody assets.
4 Please fax or mail the completed documents with a copy of your last month’s statement.
5 You will be able to view your accounts online with full transparency on your laptop, iPhone, iPad, or other electronic devices.
Peace of mind is knowing your portfolio is actively managed for performance. – Joe Cantu, Chief Investment Officer
GTAA | Global Tactical Asset Allocation Asset Manager
1 Invite CANTU TACTICAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT for a bid on your RFP (Request For Proposal) by email, fax, telephone or letter to:
Joe Cantu, Chief Investment Officer
12555 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 982
Miami, FL 33181-2522
Telephone: (713) 992-5153 or (305) 454-7300; FAX (866) 895-5989
Or you may use our Contact Form to reach us by email.
2 Please send or allow Joe Cantu access to the RFP application process for bid submittal. Enclosed in the bid will be the ADV Part II, Sample Executive Summary and Sample Performance Reports.
If you would like a complimentary educational class by tele-conference on Global Tactical Asset Allocation Management, please contact Joe Cantu.
Sample Topics of Education Classes for Public Board of Trustees are as follows:
- GTAA, Global Tactical Asset Allocation and It’s Efficiencies
- Performance Analysis – Stocks and ETFs
- Technical Analysis Stocks and ETFs
- When To Buy, Sell and Hold
- Total Return-Time Weighted Return-Internal Rate of Return
- Bonds and Fixed Income
- Manager Cost Cutting Ideas
- Fixed Income ETFs
- Transparency Partial or Full?
- Equity Stocks and ETFs
- International Stocks and ETFs
- Momentum Stocks and ETFs
- Designing Your IPS (Investment Policy Statement) for Proactive Manager Changes
- Asset Classes That Go Up When the Market Goes Down
- Cost Cutting and Expense Ratio Comparisons
- Commodity ETFs – Gold, Silver, Ag, and Currencies
- Strategic Allocation versus Tactical Allocation
- Board Trustee Proactive Asset Management
- Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis and MACD
- ETF Indexing: Tradability, Transparency and Lower Costs
- How To Make Quicker Investment Changes