FIDUCIARY REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR | RIA
As a fiduciary Registered Investment Advisor, we perform the following duties:
- We will conduct stock and ETF searches and the selection process when requested.
- Provide comparisons of performance of Fund’s portfolio to an index.
- Provide pursuit of transparency with custodian to view performance at Fidelity© or Schwab© websites.
- Provide periodic educational services upon request.
- Performance measurements and evaluations, both quantitative and qualitative, of investments. These may include stocks, fixed income, and domestic and international equity ETFs in the Portfolio.
- Provide annual reviews as RIA Fiduciary Duties.